A tough one piece channel drainage system
ACO RoadDrain is a tough one piece channel drainage system ideal for medium to heavy-duty highway, distribution yards and airfield applications.
Manufactured from Vienite, ACO high strength recycled polymer concrete, the one piece system is strong and robust in design and the absence of separate gratings eliminates the risk of loss or vandalism. The integral channel and grating design also improves the inherent strength of the system.
Most significantly ACO RoadDrain carries the BSI Kitemark which ensures that the recycled materials and the process used to manufacture it, produce consistently high quality BS EN 1433: 2002 marked product. The product is also fully compliant with national highways and transport agencies (UK) and National Roads Authority (ROI) requirements for motorway and major trunk roads.
ACO RoadDrain is available in two channel widths; 100mm and 200mm and has a variety of depths to suit many design schemes. Each unit within the range is 500mm in length to enable quick and simple installation. The system has a full range of accessories for simple connection to underground drainage. System maintenance is simplified by using ACO RoadDrain rodding access units.
ACO RoadDrain is certified to BS EN 1433: 2002 and can support Load Class performance up to and including F 900 - Ideal for very high wheel loads including Airports and Docks.
ACO RoadDrain meets all specification requirements:
- Fully compliant to the Specification for Highway Works
- Kitemarked to BS EN 1433:2002
- Certified by a notified body to BS EN 1433: 2002 Load Class F 900
- CE marked by a notified body
Sizes and gratings
ACO RoadDrain is available in two channel widths; 100mm and 200mm and has a variety of depths to suit many design schemes. Each unit within the range is 500mm in length to enable quick and simple installation.
The absence of separate gratings eliminates the risk of loss or vandalism.
- For use in medium to heavy duty highway and warehouse applications
- No loose gratings eliminates the risk of loss or vandalism
- Large intake area for maximum hydraulic performance
- Level or stepped invert system for efficient scheme design
- Tough and robust channel design
- Complies with IAN 117/08 and is Kitemarked to BS EN 1433:2002 D 400 for highway use
- Manufactured from strong, lightweight recycled material
- Integral channel and grating design improves inherent strength of the system
- High in-take capacity is provided by 15mm slots
- ACO RoadDrain is available in two channel widths: 100mm and 200mm
- ACO RoadDrain units supplied in 500mm lengths
- Sealant groove for simple watertight installations
- Range of accessories available for simple connection to underground drainage
- ACO RoadDrain system is fully certified to Load Class F 900 BS EN 433:2002
- Public landscaping
- Car parking
- HGV parking
- Petrol station forecourts
- Light industrial
- Heavy industrial
- Public highways
- Distribution yards
- Airport (airside)
- Port and dock sides
- Security areas
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold drainage
- Domestic landscaping