Monolithic channel for heavy duty applications
H Range products are one-piece drainage systems designed for heavy duty applications such as highways, industrial areas and distribution yards. The channel systems are manufactured from polymer concrete and have large intake areas. The absence of a separate grating ensures resistance to vandal damage and eliminates failures caused by loose gratings.
H Range RD
H Range RD is available in four channel widths; 100mm 150mm 200m and 300mm and has a variety of depths to suit many design schemes. The 100mm and 150mm units are available in 1000mm lengths. The 200mm unit is available in both 1000mm and 2000mm lengths and the 300mm unit in 2000mm lengths only.
The system is fully certified to BS EN 1433: 2002 up to and including Load Class F 900 applications - suitable for extremely high wheel loads including ports, docks and aircraft pavements.
H Range SD 200
H Range SD 200 is available in 200mm width and 4000mm lengths only for optimal performance, system design and installation.
The H Range SD 200 system is fully certified to BS EN 1433: 2002 up to and including Load Class D 400 applications. The one-piece system is suitable for a wide range of applications including major and minor highways, car parks, and commercial and urban landscaping.
All H Range systems have a full range of accessories for simple connection to underground drainage.
- Manufactured from strong, robust polymer concrete
- Integral channel and grating/slot design improves inherent strength of the system
- High in-take capacity provided by 29mm, 37mm, 42mm, 42mm wide inlets (for H Range RD100V, RD150V, RD200V, RD300V respectively) and by 30mm width slots for H Range SD200V
- ACO H Range RD is available in four channel widths: 100mm, 150mm, 200mm and 300mm, and the SD range available in 200mm width
- ACO H Range RD is available in 1000mm lengths (with RD 300V available in 2000mm). H Range SD is available in 4000mm lengths
- ACO H Range system is fully certified to Load Class D 400 - F 900 (RD range) and C 250 – D 400 BS EN 1433: 2002 (SD range)
- H Range comes with either a sealant groove (RD range) or an integrated seal (SD range) for simple watertight installations
- For use in heavy duty highway and industrial applications
- No loose gratings eliminates the risk of loss or vandalism
- Large intake area for maximum hydraulic performance
- Tough and robust channel design
- Range of accessories available for simple connection to underground drainage
- HGV parking
- Petrol station forecourts
- Light industrial
- Heavy industrial
- Public highways
- Distribution yards
- Airports (airside)
- Ports and dock sides
- Security areas
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold drainage
- Domestic landscaping