High quality, high strength recycled polypropylene channel drainage
ACO MultiDrain PPD is the latest generation of high quality, high strength recycled polypropylene channel drainage system from the world’s leading surface water drainage company. The system is designed to provide an economical solution for the efficient removal of surface water, in applications such as commercial developments, pedestrian precincts, landscaping, residential developments and parking areas for all vehicle types*.
The high quality 1m black plastic channel unit forms the main component of the system, which is complemented by a wide choice of ACO Drainlock boltless locking gratings.
Traditional gratings and solid covers are available to ensure a wide variety of applications is catered for. Discreet slot drainage is also available for the 100mm, 150mm and 200mm wide systems.
The system benefits from HexTechnology, an advanced process of plastic design and manufacturing technology. The hexagonal structure of the channel provides exceptional strength and rigidity whilst keeping weight to a minimum.
The ACO MultiDrain PPD system is available in three widths, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm and has shallow and constant depths channels for optimum performance and system design.
The system is CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1433:2002 from Load Class A 15 for pedestrian areas, up to and including Load Class D 400 suitable for parking of all types of road vehicles*.
*Not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways.
Sizes and gratings
The ACO MultiDrain® PPD system is available in three widths, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm and has shallow and constant depth channels for optimum performance and system design.
- Range of sizes and depths suits many drainage designs, with extensive choice of gratings and accessories
- Strong, robust channel design, with durable galvanised steel edge rail
- Lightweight design is simple and fast to install, 100% recyclable
- Easily cut to 500mm lengths
- Unique ACO Drainlock grating fixing improves hydraulic capacity
- Efficient surface water drainage for a wide variety of applications
- CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1433:2002 Load Class D 400
- Channel design improves flow velocity, promotes self cleansing
- Lightweight design is simple and fast to install
- Channels available in 100mm, 150mm and 200mm widths, enabling efficient hydraulic drainage design
- Durable galvanised steel edge rail protects channel from traffic damage
- Constant depth channels are provided with a 90° channel connection
- A wide choice of gratings is available in various materials and designs
- ACO MultiDrain PPD gratings are fitted with the ACO Drainlock fastening system for quick installation
- Anti shunt feature holds grating securely in place
- Security locking option available to restrict unwanted grating removal
- Sealant groove for simple watertight installations
- Channels clip together easily
- V shaped channel bore improves speed of water flow and promotes self cleansing
- Vertical outlet for connection to sump units or pipework
- Environmentally friendly product – manufactured from recycled polypropylene and 100% recyclable
- High quality channel CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1433:2002 Load Class D 400. Not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways
- HexTechnology: provides a rigid channel body during and after installation
- Textured external surfaces and anchors key the product secure into concrete surround
- Threshold drainage
- Public Landscaping
- Car parking
- HGV parking
- Petrol station forecourts
- Light industrial
Not Recommended Applications
- Public highways
- Heavy industrial
- Airport (airside)
- Port and dock sides