Drainage for the 4ft and the grooved rail profile of the tram track.
The ACO V100G Tram Drain is designed to provide efficient surface water drainage for the 4-foot and the grooved rail profile of the tram track.
The channel construction and the lightweight properties of polymer concrete ensures the system is quick and easy to install, making it suitable for integration into second stage track slab construction. The one piece channel design also prevents leakages from channel sections.
As standard, ACO V100G Tram Drain is supplied with ductile iron protective edge rails for improved strength and bonding between the channel and surface material.
Slotted Ductile Iron gratings fitted with ACO Drainlock™ and certified to Load Class E600 complete the system. An optional security locking kit is available upon request.
A channel assembly suitable for lighter duty applications is also available upon request. This channel assembly is fitted with black composite Heelguard™ gratings certified to Load Class C 250 which also help reduce the possibility of stray current.
Available with slotted ductile iron gratings fitted with ACO Drainlock™ and certified to Load Class E600 or as a channel assembly fitted with black composite Heelguard™ gratings certified to Load Class C 250.
- Provides effective surface water drainage for the grooved rail profile and 4 foot area of the track
- Reduces the chance of standing water from track and passenger areas
- Can easily be integrated into second stage track slab construction
- Designed for use with encapsulated or nonencapsulated rail sections
- Strong and robust one-piece channel design, simplifying installation
- Optional security locking mechanism available for added protection
- ACO Drainlock™ gratings – this barless locking device improves hydraulic capacity and provides for quick and simple installation of gratings
- Grating certified to Load Class E 600 BS EN 1433:2002
- Protective ductile iron edge rails for improved strength and bonding between channel and surface material
- Removable gratings for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Knockout for connection to Ã˜110mm PVC-U pipes
- Channel manufactured from polymer concrete
- Tram schemes and depots
- Light rail developments
Not Recommended Applications
- High frequency vehicular trafficked areas