One-Way Fence and Tunnel Entrance
Small animal guidance system
The ACO One-Way Fence and Tunnel Entrance system prevents small animals from moving into hazardous areas and guides them to a tunnel under the road.
Animals are prevented from climbing into the danger area by the concave front face and lip of the fence, while the convex rear means that they can climb out of the danger area to safety. The ACO Tunnel Entrance funnels them into the ACO Climate Tunnel itself.
The front of the fence is supported by a 950mm composite post.
- Recyclable at end of life.
- Accommodates thermal expansion and gradient changes.
- Easy to install.
- Reduces the risk to animals on roads.
- Small animals can crawl from the back of the fence to safety, but cannot climb in the other direction.
- Reduced visual presence from carriageway.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Fence panel has 50mm rebated lap section at joint.
- Guides small animals to the ACO Climate Tunnel.
- Curved front face with anti-climbing lip at top.
- Can be backfilled with soil.
- Nature conservation areas
- Areas identified for mitigation measures
- Residential developments
- Distribution yards
- Industrial estates