Multiline Sealin Brickslot ST
Combines a discrete slot grate with built in sealed channels
Designed as standard with a heelguard 10mm off set drainage inlet, ACO Brickslot ST is a subtle and unobtrusive grating which when combined with ACO Multiline Sealin galvanised steel channels, can be used as a solution to complement discreet drainage applications and is ideal for use against building facades.
Compatible with most paving materials, the vertical sides of the grating enable pavements to be laid directly to the units edge. Once installed the system is totally secure and not vulnerable to vandalism or loose gratings. This makes the system suitable for applications such as schools and playgrounds where grating removal can become a hazard.
The channel and ACO Brickslot ST grating together provide and unobtrusive continuous slot drainage system, with high hydraulic efficiency for fast removal of surface water. ACO Brickslot ST gratings are available in galvanised steel and suitable for use with the 100mm wide channels in the ACO Multiline Sealin range.
The system includes an ACO Brickslot access unit to ensure easy maintenance and access to the drainage system, and is also fully compatible with the range of ACO MultiDrain MD accessories.
ACO MultiDrain MD Brickslot ST is suitable for Load Class D 400 applications. This product is not suitable for carriageways of public roads or motorways.
New ACO Brickslot ST
ACO is proud to announce a major improvement for discreet channel drainage, the new Brickslot ST gratings will supersede the Brickslot gratings.
The red protective cover is delivered already attached to the grates and access units. The channel is built in, while the protective cover is still covering the slot. Once the finished surface is laid, the protective cover can be removed. No sand or dirt enters the channel and scratches on the slot from installation are minimised.
Folded edge and new connector
The new larger connector design allows easier alignment and an improved straightness of the channel run. The folded edge on the side of the grate prevents mortar or sand from entering the channel during groundworks.
The new Brickslot ST grate is compatible with the full range of ACO MultiDrain® channels and has these additional benefits:
- Easier alignment and improved straightness of the channel run due to the new larger connector design
- Easier installation. A new folded edge on the side of the grate prevents mortar or sand from entering the channel during groundworks
- The slot is protected during installation from silt and dirt as the product comes with a protective cover
- The frame is made with a more sustainable and more efficient technology of clinching, the press joining of sheet metal without any additional material, instead of welding
- Fully tested according to EN 1433:2002
- Discreet slot drainage system
- Ideal for use against building facades or as a Part M threshold drainage solution
- Compatible with most surface finishes
- Heelguard 10mm off set drainage inlet
- Access unit available to ensure easy maintenance and access to the drainage system
- Suitable for Load Class D 400 applications
- Galvanised Brickslot compatible with the ACO Multiline Seal in channels and accessories
- Threshold drainage
- Public landscaping
- Car parking
- HGV parking
- Light industrial
Not Recommended Applications
- Public Highways
- Heavy industrial