Rubber capped kerbs for safety and demarcation
Many areas in stadiums and playing fields need to be be marked out with running tracks and areas for field events, and also safely edged. The rubber capped kerbs can be used to edge in situ concrete water jumps and jump sand pits and provide a soft, safe edge to reduce injury.
The Sport Kerbstone cellular EPDM rubber top kerb provides a safe visual border between different sport surfaces such as between in-field turf and D areas.
- Sport Kerbstones' elastic kerbs are available in a variety of sizes and with white, or black, EPDM rubber cap.
- Equality suited for professional sports stadiums and the local playground
- Solid anchoring into the surrounding concrete bed
- EPDM soft top curbs provide safe edges to reduce injury
- Can be used in a variety of applications within an areana, for demarcation and perimeters
- Complete system includes 90 degree corner units
- High quality kerb top moulded into polymer for high performance
- Polymer concrete kerb with EPDM synthetic rubber capped top
- Also suitable for children's play areas, sand pits, recreation grounds and school playing fields
- Long jump pits
- Children's play areas
- Sand pits
- School playfields
- Water jumps
Not Recommended Applications
- Non-sports related applications