Slimline domestic level threshold door drainage
Manufactured from galvanised and stainless steel, ACO StepDrain eliminates water ponding at house entrances.
ACO StepDrain comes complete with a corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel Heelguard grating suitable for pedestrian traffic.
The system is available in two sizes (940mm and 1088mm) making it ideal for almost any door size.
Suitable for use in Building Regulations Part M compliant installations in England and Wales and Building Standards Section 4 compliant installations in Scotland.
- Quick and easy installation, door frame does not need to be cut to install system
- Sub-surface drainage inlets
- Silt bucket provided for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Outlet for 40mm waste pipe
- Available in two channel lengths, 940mm and 1088mm
- Body of the unit manufactured from galvanised steel
- System ideal for use with up to 100mm block paving
- Frame manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Removable Heelguard grating manufactured from grade 304 stainless steel
- Suitable for use in Building Regulations Part M compliant installations in England and Wales and Building Standards Section 4 compliant installations in Scotland
- External Level Thresholds
Not Recommended Applications
- Car Parking Areas