Ground reinforcement tile for gravel and grass stabilisation
Manufactured from 100% recycled polyethylene.
ACO GroundGuard is a lightweight ground reinforcement system ideal for grass or gravel stabilisation. The system helps to reduce the risks of potholes, rutting or grass damage.
The robust system is certified for loads up to 250 tonnes per m2, making it ideal for:
- Parking areas
- Access routes
- Caravan sites
- and shed bases
ACO GroundGuard is 90% porous, providing effective drainage of surface water and saving cost on unnecessary drainage installation.
- Offers unimpeded flow to surface water
- Manufactured from 100% green recycled polyethylene
- Product design ensures easy handling and installation
- Tiles interlock with clip-together fixings
- Can be used with a SuDS based approach to water management
- Coverage: 4.42 tiles per square metre
- 112 tiles per pallet = 25.2m2
- Tiles can be easily cut to shape for irregular edging
- Strong, robust system certified to 250 tonnes per square metre
- Suitable for use in Building Regulations Part M compliant installations in England and Wales and Building Standards Section 4 compliant installations in Scotland
- Access Routes
- Caravan Parks
- Private and Public Parking Areas
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold Drainage
Click the image above to learn more about driveway drainage options and tips from ACO.