RainDrain B 125
Drainage channel for light duty applications
Manufactured from Vienite®, ACO’s high strength recycled polymer concrete material, ACO RainDrain® B 125 is suitable for vehicle traffic up to Load Class B 125.
The high quality ACO RainDrain® B 125 channels interlock, allowing for quick and easy installation.
ACO RainDrain B 125 comes complete with a cast iron grating making it ideal for driveway applications.
A full range of accessories are available, designed to aid simple and fast installation
ACO's range of elegant and modern 'Complete the Look' gratings are available to provide choice and style to driveway and patio projects. A choice of three gratings are available to provide the perfect finish in B 125 load class:
- Antique Iron Heelguard ATec (Supplied as standard)
- Mosaic Heelguard ATec
- Intercept Heelguard ATec
- Clip-locking grating for secure and simple installation
- Cast iron grating for Load Class B 125
- Lightweight design for easy handling and installation
- Channel shape anchors product into concrete surround
- UKCA and CE marked and fully certified to Load Class B 125 BS EN 1433:2002
- Knock-out for connection to 110mm PVC-U pipe
- Sealant groove for simple watertight installation
- Profile improves speed of water and promotes self cleansing
- Channels interlock for quick and simple on-site fabrications
- Small Private Car Parks
Not Recommended Applications
- Threshold Drainage
New ACO RainDrain B 125 corner unit
The new ACO RainDrain B 125 corner unit, features include:
- Cast iron grating
- Grating is easy to lift for access and inspections
- Male and female connection to connect to ACO RainDrain channels
- Knock out bottom outlet to connect to ø110mm pipe work
- Four knock out sides for connecting to channels
RainDrain B 125 accessories
How to install ACO RainDrain B 125 drainage channels
How to clean ACO RainDrain channels
Click the image above to learn more about driveway drainage options and tips from ACO.