Modular 125+ Linear Channel
Stainless steel drainage designed to enable easy system design
Modular 125+ linear drainage channels are available as an off-the-shelf option, including a wide choice of lengths, inverts and gratings. These can also be modified to specifically suit your requirements.
All Modular 125+ drainage channels are manufactured in ACO’s state-of-the-art facility and are fully pickle passivated to guarantee high quality performance and durability.
- Manufactured from Grade 304 stainless steel
- Fully pickle passivated for enhanced corrosion resistance and optimum durability.
- Range of compatible gratings with Load Class A15 to C250 available
- Certified to meet the Essential Requirements of BS EN 1433
- Horizontal and vertical gully option
- Available in 316 grade stainless steel for applications requiring superior corrosion resistance.
- Modular design for easy system design and assembly
- V-bottomed channel design for efficient performance at low flow rates
- Highly corrosion resistant and durable
- Self-leveling feet for easy and quick installation
- Manufactured from a minimum of 70% recycled materials, therefore significantly contributing to a sustainable environment
- Extended range of constant depth and sloping invert channels and accessories available
- Airports and railway stations
- Landscaping and public realm
- Commercial kitchens
- Food & Drink Manufacturing
- Sports & leisure centres
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratories