ACO Grease Capture
Accelerated FOG separation with our grease recovery unit
Protect your kitchen using an ACO Grease Capture Unit which provides outstanding Fats oils and grease (FOG) removal efficiency due to its unique two chamber separation and coalescence gap system. With its compact design it can be used in food service establishments as a grease reovery unit where space is limited and a larger grease separator cannot be installed.
Available in 4 sizes catering for 0.5 - 2.2litres/second flow rates, the grease capture unit prevent fats, oils and grease (FOG) and food debris from entering waste water, keeping your drains flowing, reducing the risk of pipe blockages which are not only disruptive and costly to unblock but can also compromise hygiene and employee safety.
The ACO Grease Capture Unit is manufactured from stainless steel to maximise hygienic performance and durability. It also comes with adjustable feet as well as accessible inlets and outlets for easy connection to existing kitchen infrastructure.
We would recommend a grease capture unit is regularly serviced to ensure the unit continues to operate efficiently and keeps your kitchen drain pipes free from any blockages.
- Automatically removes fats,
oils and greases from wastewater
- Easy and effective maintenance
– only 5 minutes per day
- Available in four sizes to suit your kitchen
- Manufactured from high grade stainless steel
- Adjustable feet for easy installation
- Coalescence gap accelerates FOG separation
- Unique two chamber system delivers
outstanding FOG removal efficiency
- Flexible outlet/inlet allowing for ideal
positioning under sink to suit location
- Perfect for use in kitchens where space is limited
- Reduces risk of drain blockages
- No moveable parts inside
– nothing can be blocked or clogged
- Helps prevent fatbergs from forming
- Smaller commercial kitchens where space is limited