Stainless Steel Kerb
Stainless steel kerb profiles designed for hygienic wall / floor connection
ACO provides a range of kerb profiles to suit applications where hygienic floor/wall connection is required.
The range includes single or double sided solutions and can be combined with internal and external corner components.
ACO also provides an alternative range of kerbs manufactured from polymer concrete which can be completely covered by resin finish once installed.
This creates a uniform surface with the floor for best hygienic conditions in accordance with EHEDG guidelines.
- Manufactured in 304 and 316 grade stainless steel
- Highly durable stainless steel
- Available in tailored profiles and lengths to suit location
- Pre-made internal and external corners
- Single or double-sided solution
- Technical design team available for individual application advice
- Food and drink manufacturing
- Commercial kitchens and foodservice
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing and laboratories
- Hospitals and other healthcare facilities