Grease Management Systems
Products to deal with fats, oils and grease (FOG) in a variety of applications
ACO Building Drainage provides a wide range of grease management systems to suit different applications: Lipumax; biological; mobile, and gravity.
Lipumax below ground grease separators provide a cost effective way of dealing with FOG and are available with manual or automatic control, and the option of odourless disposal to a vacuum tanker.
Biological – either below ground or free standing biological grease systems - work by the periodic injection of a biological activator into the connecting drainage pipe. FOG is separated through the action of gravity allowing less contaminated water into the sewer.
ACO has a range of EN 1825 gravity grease separators for ground or free-standing installation.
Mobile grease separators are also available. Mobile grease separators are the simplest grease management systems and are available as a gravity or enzyme activated separator.
- Wide range to suit a variety of applications from single-sink to large commercial kitchens
- Designed to suit the available space and layout of the kitchen or food preparation areas
- Units specified to suit individual operational requirements and parameters including number of covers and FOG density
- Technical design team available to support technical requirements
- High degree of corrosion resistance
- Commercial kitchens
- Cafes, pubs and snack bars
- Factory and office canteens
- Foodservice establishments
- Hospitals and commercial environments with catering facilities