An advanced roof and balcony rainwater drainage system
FreeDeck is an advanced roof and balcony drainage system. It combines line drainage with point drainage by using an open-sided drainage channel to collect and convey rainwater to drainage points with a raised or suspended deck structure.
The system intercepts water from surface run-off, percolation within the deck and from rainwater outlets.
It is suitable for use in all types of terrace and flat roof constructions requiring level access drainage. It also ideally suited for facade and bi fold door drainage.
- Manufactured in Grade 304 stainless steel or galvanised mild steel
- Features height adjustable channels to correct slope and level
- Drop and lock system eliminates need for installation tools and makes channel connection fast and simple
- Suitable for use in all types of terrace, balcony, podium and flat roof construction
- Simple to install with insulation layers and waterproofing membranes
- A choice of mesh, slot and heel safe patterned gratings
- Complies with England and Wales Building Regulations "Access to and use of Buildings", Scottish Building Regulations "Domestic and Non-Domestic Handbook Section 4" and Northern Ireland Building Regulations "DFP Technical Booklet R: 2006 Access to and use