Hygiene First Foul Air Trap
ACO's Foul Air Trap (FAT) is designed for optimum hygienic performance
Developed using technical data provided by the European Hygienic Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG) and following extensive consultation with academic experts and the food industry, our foul air trap (FAT) incorporates a number of design features which minimise the potential risk of bacteria harbourage.
All edges of the FAT are rounded, connections have been minimised and there are no overlapping joints. The trap also has no metal-to-metal contact points to reduce the risk of damage to the product’s stainless steel surface ensuring that bacteria growth is minimised.
- Design benefits from internal radii features greater than 3mm to ensure cleanability
- Manufactured from fully pickle-passivated stainless steel
- No metal-to-metal contact points
- Rounded edges for optimum hygienic performance
- Hygienically designed in accordance with the best practice guidelines of the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG)
- Highly durable and corrosion resistance to optimum hygienic performance
- Quick and easy to remove and clean