ACO Grease Traps
BELOW-SINK GREASE MANAGEMENT
The ACO Grease Trap is a cost effect system designed specifically for below-sink use in commercial kitchens and other foodservice establishments where space is limited and a larger grease separator cannot be installed.
Available as a 40, 80 or 120 litre unit, the trap prevent fats, oils and grease (FOG) and food debris from entering waste water, reducing the risk of pipe blockages which are not only disruptive but can also compromise hygiene and employee safety.
The ACO Grease Traps for commercial kitchens are manufactured from stainless steel to maximise hygienic performance and durability. These commercial grease traps are fitted with adjustable feet as well as accessible inlets and outlets for easy connection to existing kitchen infrastructure. The incorporation of a directional flow reducer in the inlet also reduces water splashes, making the unit easier to clean.
We would recommend a grease trap is regularly serviced to ensure the unit continues to operate efficiently and keeps your kitchen drain pipes free from any blockages.
- Built-in flow reducer for overflow prevention
- Optional strainer basket
- Available in three sizes: 40 litre, 80 litre and 120 litre
- Manufactured from high grade stainless steel
- Adjustable feet for easy installation
- Accessible inlets and outlets
- Range of flow rates to suit different applications
- Maximum hygienic performance and durability
- Perfect for use in kitchens where space is limited
- Adjustable feet for easy alignment with pipework and height adjustment
- Reduces risk of drain blockages
- Smaller commercial kitchens where space is limited