An advanced roof and balcony rainwater drainage system
FreeDeck is an advanced roof and balcony drainage system. It combines line drainage with point drainage by using an open-sided drainage channel to collect and convey rainwater to drainage points with a raised or suspended deck structure.
The system intercepts water from surface run-off, percolation within the deck and from rainwater outlets.
It is suitable for use in all types of terrace and flat roof constructions requiring level access drainage.
- Manufactured in Grade 304 stainless steel or galvanised mild steel
- Features height adjustable channels to correct slope and level
- Drop and lock system eliminates need for installation tools and makes channel connection fast and simple
- Suitable for use in all types of terrace, balcony, podium and flat roof construction
- Simple to install with insulation layers and waterproofing membranes
- A choice of mesh, slot and heel safe patterned gratings
- Complies with England and Wales Building Regulations "Access to and use of Buildings", Scottish Building Regulations "Domestic and Non-Domestic Handbook Section 4" and Northern Ireland Building Regulations "DFP Technical Booklet R: 2006 Access to and use