Above-Ground Grease Separators
Grease separators for use with high volumes of fats, oils and grease (FOG)
ACO gravity grease separators are ideal for use in meat processing facilities, abattoirs and commercial kitchens which produce a large number of meals per day.
ACO gravity grease separators are sized to suit specific operational requirements and parameters including influent temperature, FOG density variations and the use of cleaning or rinsing agents.
The ACO range of above-ground grease separators comprises two separator designs: ECO-JET and HYDRO-JET.
ACO's grease separator range also includes separators for below ground installation (ACO LIPUTEC and ACO ECO-FPI) and for free-standing installation (ACO ECO-JET and ACO HYDROJET).
- All separators designed and manufactured to BS EN 1825
- Hydraulically tested to ensure reliability
- Separators can be operated in internal or external applications
- Specified to suit individual operational requirements and parameters including FOG density
- Corrosion resistant construction
- Hospital kitchens
- Fast-food restaurants
- Factory and office canteens
- Food factories