Access Covers - Prize Draw win a Makita site radio
ACO’s specialist floor access covers are suitable for use in a wide range of commercial and industrial applications. Designed to provide easy access to underlying building services and ducting, standard and engineered covers are available in aluminium, stainless steel and galvanised steel.
For full information on Access Covers call sales on 01462 810421 or click the link below
To enter the prize draw simply click on the banner below and fill out your details.
Register by 31st July, winners will be drawn on 3rd August 2018
We will only use the information you submit to notify you of information relating to this promotion. Your information will be held in a database. We will not share your information with anyone else.
We will remove or reveal the information we hold on you at anytime. Simply request your requirements here - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take the time to read the prize draw full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communication, including advertising and promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The Promoter of the ACO Access Covers – Prize Draw (“The Prize Draw” or “Promotion”) is ACO Technologies plc, registered office: ACO Business Park, Hitchin Road, Shefford, Bedfordshire, SG17 5TE.
1. Eligibility: The Prize Draw is only open to residents aged 18 years and over of the United Kingdom (which comprises: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales) and the Republic of Ireland. Employees of ACO Technologies plc and their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this Promotion are excluded from entering The Prize Draw.
2. No purchase is necessary to enter The Prize Draw.
3. Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Prize Draw only.
4. Promotional period: Registration to enter The Prize Draw will be available from 09.00 BST on the 16th April 2018. All registrations to enter must be entered and submitted online by the closing date which is 23:59 BST on the 31st July 2018.
5. How to enter: To enter The Prize Draw for your chance to win one (1) Makita DMR106 Bluetooth Portable Site Radio (the “Prize”), you must complete the compulsory fields of the ACO Access Prize Draw registration form which can be accessed via www.aco.co.uk/access-competition, and submitting your entry by clicking the submit form button.
6. The Promoter will not be responsible for entries that are not received.
7. Prizes: 5 x Makita DMR106 Bluetooth Portable Site Radios are available to be won in The Prize Draw.
8. All eligible entries will be entered into The Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place at the Promoter’s premises and winners will be drawn at random by an Independent Party on the 3rd August 2018.
9. Winners will be informed by email within twenty-eight (28) days of the closing date. The winners will be contacted using the email address submitted by them to enter The Prize Draw.
10. Notwithstanding clause 9 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the winner fails to respond, within twenty-eight (28) days, to the email notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his/her claim to the Prize and the Promoter shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.
11. Prizes will be mailed out after the winner has provided the promoter with a valid mailing address and proof of identity. The winner shall receive the Prize within twenty-eight (28) days of the Promoter’s receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.
12. No cash or alternative prize will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value.
13. General: By participating in The Prize Draw you agree to the rules and its terms and conditions.
14. If for any reason any respect of The Prize Draw does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of The Prize Draw, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend The Prize Draw and/or invalidate affected entries.
15. The Promoter will make available upon written request the name and county of residence of the prize winners.
16. Winners agree to the use of their name, photograph and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by the Promoter relating to any post-winning publicity.
17. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with The Prize Draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death, fraud) in which case liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final on all matters relating to this prize draw and these terms and conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard.
19. Data Protection: Use of personal data received in the course of this Promotion will be in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and from the 25th May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). By submitting an entry, you consent to the promoter processing your personal data for the purposes of carrying out the Promotion and notifying and advertising the winners.
20. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with (including the prizes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion (including prizes).
21. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.